At the Katz Law Group, we find solutions that help our clients enforce their legal and monetary interests.
Business Creditors' Rights
We strive to protect the rights of creditors in Massachusetts and across the United States. Many of our clients have retained our services for years, a testament to our commitment to protect their rights in the following areas:
- Business fraud
- Franchise Litigation
- Equipment leasing and financing disputes
- Vendor and Supplier Disputes
- Complex contract litigation
- Preparation of credit applications, guarantees and other instruments to help protect our creditor business clients
Unpaid bills or obligations to a business can severely affect the bottom line of any company as well as its reputation. At the Katz Law Group, we understand how important it is not only for a business to be paid but to be paid on time and can help you through the commercial collections process. If your business has been subject to non-payment by a customer, we can help protect you and recover monies owed to your company.
- Bank liens and mechanic's liens
- Property or asset liens
- Replevin actions
- Collections demand letters
- Notices of contract
- Post-judgment enforcement actions
- Enforcement of foreign judgments
- Performance and payment bond recovery against sureties
- Warranty litigation
- Claims under Massachusetts Consumer Protection Statute as it relates to business-to-business dealings
- Mediation or arbitration
What We Do For You
At Katz Law Group, we find solutions that work for our clients. We are dedicated and constantly re-thinking and strategizing. We work to protect our clients' interests and preserve value.
Our thorough understanding of the law and use of various creditor's remedies allows us to anticipate all aspects of a debt collection process, including bankruptcy proceedings so that we can advocate your rights and interests aggressively and with integrity throughout our representation.
- Analysis of the legal situation, including cost/benefit analysis
- Strategy planning
- Negotiation and implementation of the strategy
- Systematically use alternative dispute resolution to solve matters
- Finding the best litigation strategy to fit each client's needs in each and every case. We represent creditors of all kinds across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Correspond with the debtor
- Put in place measures to prevent future problems with collections
- Collect current debts, either through negotiation, mediation or litigation
- Preparation of credit applications and guarantees and other instruments to help protect our creditor business clients
Contact a Massachusetts Business Litigation Firm
At the Katz Law Group, we are dedicated to finding your company cost-effective solutions to recovering the debts owed to you. Our business litigation lawyers will work with you to obtain the best possible solution(s) to your case and to always ensure that your company's brand and reputation are maintained. Contact us today for a consultation. We strive to represent clients in Marlborough, Worcester, Framingham, and the rest of Massachusetts and beyond.