The Katz Law Group counsels its franchise clients, both franchises, and franchisors on all aspects of franchising, licensing and distribution law. The firm's working knowledge and depth of experience allows us to give our clients practical advice and realistic solutions to meet every business challenge.
Our representation has included multi-district litigation and litigation before federal, state and arbitration tribunals. Our services have been provided to a broad spectrum of industries, including banking institutions, retail outlets, restaurants, food products, leasing agencies, automobile services, and other professional industries or services.
Protecting Your Legal Interests
The Katz Law Group is active in the franchise community. Our deep knowledge of this industry allows us to provides strategic, comprehensive guidance to clients in a number of areas including but not limited to:
- How to become a franchise
- How to structure a franchise system
- Preparation, negotiation, and review of disclosure statements and Uniform Franchise Disclosure Documents
- Preparation, negotiation, and review of all leases, franchise agreements, confidentiality agreements, construction agreements, supplier agreements, and other relevant documents
- Counsel during sales and transfers
- Preparation and review of franchise system exit strategies
- Compliance with state and federal regulations
- Response regulatory agencies' inquiries or formal investigations
- Identification and resolution of any franchise law violation
- Litigation, mediation, or arbitration of franchise disputes
These services are complemented by our commitment to effectively communicate with our clients and to understand their unique business, culture, and goals. We understand the risks inherent to a franchise/franchisee relationships and work with our clients so that we handle their legal matters while they work on their brand and business growth.
Franchise Litigation & Dispute Resolution
When disputes arise, the Katz Law Group has the knowledge, experience, and resources to guide clients through each step of the legal proceeding. We remain informed of franchise law, including keeping abreast of any new laws or court decisions that could have an impact on the outcome of a client's dispute.
We always prepare for litigation, but when possible to resolve these disputes outside the courtroom, we do so through negotiation, mediation, or arbitration.
Massachusetts Franchise Litigation Attorneys
If your company is facing litigation over a franchising dispute, your legal interests are at stake. The Katz Law Group can help your company through these situations and protect your reputation. Contact the Katz Law Group today for a consultation.