Defending Your Case
We have represented clients in hundreds of various defense matters in the following areas:
- ADA claims
- Alcohol service claims
- Automobile accidents
- Boating and aviation accidents
- Children's injuries
- Construction accidents
- Defective products
- Employment disputes
- False arrest and false imprisonment
- Food-borne illness/foreign objects
- Head injury
- Intentional torts and third-party criminal acts
- Slip-and-fall injuries
- Workplace violence
- Wrongful death claims
To defend client cases successfully, we are committed to:
- Communicating effectively and timely;
- Collaborating to establish creative, innovative defense strategies;
- Providing clients with proactive and comprehensive information to make informed decisions about their cases;
- Using advanced case management and processing technologies for cost-effective representation and staying on budget; and
- Working strategically and proactively with risk managers and in-house counsel.
Liability lawsuits arise in many and varied circumstances. The Katz Law Group's years of experience as both a plaintiff's and defendant's counsel have sharpened this firm's ability to assess and analyze issues, risks and potential exposure in general liability cases. Trial attorney David Katz has successfully defended and prosecuted hundreds of cases involving insurance companies of all kinds, private businesses, and individuals. We have defended homeowners, motor vehicle operators, restaurants, stores and service companies of all types and varieties.
Our clients have come to rely on our abilities to both anticipate and zealously defend their claims. We go into every case ready to go to trial. This consistent level of preparation results in earlier and better settlements for our clients. Moreover, the Katz Law Group's trial preparation is always efficient and targeted, which assists clients to successfully resolve cases within budget. Whether your insurance situation is one of common negligence or one that presents unusual or complicated theories of liability, the Katz Law Group has the skill, experience and business savvy to resolve the problem.
Representation in Insurance Defense Cases
We understand the insurance defense business. We keep abreast of the latest developments. We are resourceful. And we offer competitive billing rates. Our goal is to provide exceptional, cost-effective representation to defend our clients in insurance disputes. If your company is facing or anticipating personal injury litigation, contact the Katz Law Group today for a consultation.